Chai is the perfect healthy, cold-weather-remedy. I recently made my own so that I could adjust the spice to sweetness ratio. All of my friends and family have been falling in love with my homeade chai lattes so I decided that I’d share the recipe with you guys. Let me know what you think!
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Allspice
- 1 Tbsp Cardamom
- 1/2 Tbsp Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Milk of choice (preferably almond)
- Combine all the spices in a small bowl
- Heat 1/2 cup of honey & 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan until liquidized
- Stir in the spice mixture
- Cool and store extra in an airtight jar
- Pour 1 cup of milk and 1 Tbs of chai-honey mixture into the milk frother/blender
- Blend as instructed or until your liking
- Serve over ice or warm
P.s. I love to add matcha to my chai lattes to add a kick of caffeine.